Serving in this community since 1812. Our church has been located at our current location 3180 Bathurst St. since 1812. The area has evolved from farm land, to new suburb, then to its present position in almost the geographic centre of Toronto. The congregation has evolved as well, now having members who have come from all over the world to worship with us. Come and Worship with Us!